CUUPS, Inc. Finances
CUUPS, Inc. is an incorporated non-profit organization which operates independently from the UUA and has never received any funding from it. Our revenue comes primarily from membership and chapter dues, donations, merchandise sales at the annual UUA General Assembly, and registration fees at our Convocations.
CUUPS Financial Statements
The CUUPS Board of Trustees regularly receives reports from our Treasurer on our current status.
Every year we must renew our Independent Affiliate status with the UUA. Part of that process involves filing a financial report with the UUA for the past year's activities.
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2011 Statement of Changes Report
- 2010 Statement of Changes Report
- 2009 Statement of Changes Report
- 2005 Statement of Changes Report
- 2004 Statement of Changes Report
- 2002 Statement of Changes Report
- 2001 Statement of Changes Report
- 2000 3rd & 4th Quarter Income Report
- 1999 Income and Expense Report
- 1998 Income and Expense Report
- 1997 Combined Financial Statement for CUUPS and CUUPS, Inc.
All of the information in these reports have been compiled by volunteers who have done their best to ensure their accuracy. However, these figures should not be considered audited.
Back around 2000, $300 was donated and designated towards starting a CUUPS Endowment. Then, it was promptly forgotten about as the board dealt with more pressing immediate matters. Now that we're getting back on our feet, it's time to take a look at the need for a CUUPS Endowment and, if needed, what we can do to best support it's growth.